Media Outlet GBEKE FM Legal Entity ONG AFRIQUE ESPOIR Date of first publication 13/09/2022 Date of Latest Change 28/02/2023
The following is our Transparency Report as participants in the Journalism Trust Initiative (JTI).
It is automatically generated and based on a questionnaire provided by the JTI. The answers you see here have been given by us to our best knowledge. They have NOT been reviewed or independently audited by a third party yet.
JTI is a normative, machine-readable and certifiable list of criteria for trustworthy journalism, which was initiated by Reporters Without Borders (RSF) and published by the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) in December 2019. The publication of the original CEN Workshop agreement no. 17493 can be accessed here. More information on the JTI can be found here online.
Section A: Identity and Transparency
- Basic Requirements on Media’s Identity
- Editorial Mission
- Public Service Media
- Disclosure of Type of Ownership
- Requirements on Owners’ Identity
- Disclosure of Identity of the Management Team and its Location
- Disclosure of Editorial Contact Details
- Disclosure of Revenue Sources and Data Collection